Tuesday, June 5, 2012

οι μέρες του φωτός





my weekend was spent at spetses. with lots of sun, lots of laziness and good company.
but i am back home right now, trying to choose which song should go with this post. 
this song makes me happy.
*
this week i will be shooting the first male imatioθiki. so excited about it. but also very excited about my good blogger friend, eleni's photo shoot for imatioθiki, which will be this saturday. for the first time, there will be someone filming me and eleni working on her looks and poses, mr. jon masscan't wait to share his video with you. 

2 comments:

Cloudline Chic Flows said...

Oh that blue window photo... It's a path to my own private "Idaho"

ps happy happy and ever so excited for Imatiothiki!

[sen.siˈʝes] said...

aw, so nice to see your sunny pictures. over here it has been grey and rainy :(