Thursday, March 22, 2012

join me in the sun, will you?


i was staring at my computer screen when my boss walked in and told me all about this guy who was getting a sun tan in the garbage bin. so i took myself outside, and joined him in the sun. pretty bizarre, eh?
also on the bright side (the sun bathing is bright enough for me) i am officially starting my phd as of today.
which probably means a lot of studying and me transforming into a study freak and book worm.
i thank God, because this has been a dream of mine for a long time and now i can pursue it.



3 comments:

Cloudline Chic Flows said...

This guy really seems to be having a blast of the day in the garbage bin :P
In a more serious tone, simply love the effortless capturing of street art and more so the fact that you are so happy with your PhD! Congrats my dear!!

kiss kiss

babogmoro said...

Very Beckettean these shots, even garbage bins make me homesick for Athens...having finished my PhD a year and a half ago, I feel your excitement...best of luck and well-done!

between 7 and 9 said...

hahaha. Sounds like a wonderful thing to do on a sunny day! All the best for your Phd!